- Lease Negotiation – help the Landlord obtain legal assistance to review proposed contracts, negotiate the best terms and conditions, and develop the negotiating strategies to obtain the best prices and terms.
- Tenant screening for their stability and suitability for the property.
- Identifying, visiting and meeting all targeted anchor tenants, fulfilling their requirements, and obtaining their interest.
- Lease Execution – preparing all lease agreements, disclosures, and all legal required documents.
- · A full range of leasing activities – New Construction Lease-Up, Vacancy Leasing and Lease Renewals.