Waseef’s Facility Management Services encompasses multiple disciplines to ensure functionality and care of the clients’ needs by integrating people, places, best practice processes and technology. At Waseef, we apply strategic approaches for achieving our goals by merging technology, procurement leverage, and energy and sustainability initiatives to enhance value, streamline operations, and reduce operating expenses.
Our approach provides a single point of responsibility to clients allowing for focus on their core business. This model allows us to continuously optimize the entire scope of services through pooled resources, procurement centralization, functional and versatile teams and capacity for synergies between tasks. This optimization is guaranteed by our commitment to results based on precise key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements (SLAs).
We offer total integrated solution for the asset with a commitment to increase efficiencies and reduce costs by implementing continuous improvement in all of our processes. Our range of services includes:
- Soft Services
- Hard Services
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing (MEP) Maintenance
- Other FM Services, such as
- Waste Management
- Pest Control
- Concierge, Reception and Support Staff
- Heating, Ventilating and Air-conditioning Systems Maintenance
- Specialized Systems Maintenance (i.e. Fire Fighting System, District Cooling Plants, Sewage Treatment Plants, etc.)
- Capital fund management.
- 24/7Help Desk
- CAFM Implementation
- Utilities management
- Projects Take Over (Including Mobilisation, Snagging, Testing & Commissioning)
- DLP Management