Leasing & Marketing
Waseef provides a full set of Brokerage, Marketing, Sales and Leasing services under one roof throughout the state of Qatar and beyond. Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Representing the landlord in seeking and finalizing sale and lease of property.
- Property evaluation according to best achievable market rates.
- Identifying, visiting and meeting with all prospective tenants, fulfilling their requirements, obtaining their interest and scheduling closings.
- Holding open house events and scheduling individual showcase of available units to potential clients.
- Pre-screening prospective tenants for their stability and suitability for the property.
- Conducting a detailed marketing strategy based on Market Research and Analysis, Market Segmentation, Product Positioning, Marketing Mix, Competitor Analysis and Branding.
- Creating a strategic marketing plan which includes all activities that will add value for the property and which will be weighted in the detailed yearly planning process such as Advertising and Sales Promotion.
- Developing and executing a marketing budget in conjunction with the approved marketing plan throughout the agreement period.
- Property Planning – define the suitable activities for the property; recommend activity clustering and percentage of different activities.
Market Survey – a thorough study of available space, rental rates and terms.
Project Re-Tenanting – present significant opportunities to strengthen the unit mix and invite adjusters to accommodate.
Market Analysis – preparing a rental market analysis in order to properly price the unit.
- Tenant Mix Analysis – identify the targeted tenants; provide various scenarios based on the researched tenancy schemes.
Unit Mix Analysis – provide advice on shortage and market needs in terms of supply and demand.
- Lease Negotiation – help the Landlord obtain legal assistance to review proposed contracts, negotiate the best terms and conditions and develop the negotiating strategies to obtain the best prices and terms.
- Contract management and lease administration.
- Screening applicants.
- Lease Execution – preparing all lease agreements, disclosures, and all legally required documents.
- Documenting condition of unit prior to occupancy.
- A full range of leasing activities – New Construction Lease-Up, Vacancy Leasing and Lease Renewals.